Clóda Scanlon, 21, Irish Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger, UCC Student, Cork City.

Thursday, 18 August 2016

Ladies Day Best Dressed Event at Galway Halo

Hi everyone, what a crazy busy summer I've been having.
 Sorry I've been so absent on my blog. Keep an eye out for what I'm up to on my Instagram : @orangeobviouslyy & my snapchat : @cloddscan.

It's so hard to believe that the summer is nearly over, and with the whole country receiving their Leaving Cert results yesterday, I am left reeling with them all wondering if I will get offered my chosen college course. Pray for me, offers are out on Monday!!

So, you will  remember a couple of weeks ago, I was reunited with my ITWBN blogger buds again for the Ladies Day "Dress to Impress" event in Halo Galway. It was such a fantastic evening and night. One of the judges on the night was the fabulous Rozanna Purcell and we got to
have a quick chat with her! Being in her company was so surreal. She is absolutely stunning in person!



It was a best dressed event, so of course I decided to pull out all the stops and wore a typical Race Day outfit.
My dress was from Pamela Scott.. I had my eye on it for about 2 months after spotting it in the Athlone Town Centre Summer Fashion Show and I just had to have it.. 2 months later, I returned to the shop and it was down from €160 to €80!! Absolute steal!

Both my fascinator and my clutch were from Glitzi Bitz in Ennis!
They were ideal with the dress And if you look at the above picture, the clutch is almost identical to my dress and basically acts as a camouflage.. How I managed to get the perfect match is beyond me..

And these extremely comfortable but dressy heels were from Eoin Paul in Nenagh.








I was so lucky to be brought along with ITWBN as a VIP. We got spoiled and treated like royalty! Thank you Halo Galway! It was also a brilliant opportunity for me to catch up with my lovely blogger pals!







Until next time Galway,
Clóda
x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig